Otherwise, the app is solid, supporting roughly the same excellent layout as on desktop, and all the same account controls. For Android users, the experience is better, as they have access to a dedicated app. However, iOS users will have to first download a Geoguard Location Validator on their device, and have it running while logged on via their mobile web browser to play. This workaround works nicely, but some may be put off by the extra step.
As of mid-2019, Apple requires that iOS gambling apps be built natively, which is the reasoning behind why Unibet chose to make its mobile software available through a browser. It’s at least plausible that a native iOS app will launch in the future.
Banking on Unibet online casino
Cashiering on Unibet is a treat, with a ton of depositing options available, as well as low minimum and high maximum deposit amounts for most methods. The cashier even lets you know prior to making a deposit if you have a bonus opportunity available.
- VIP Preferred eCheck: $10 min, $20,000 max, instant turnaround times, and no fees
- PayPal: Use this popular eWallet to make speedy transactions in and out of your account
- Visa/MasterCard debit and credit cards: Lower acceptance rates than most other methods, but improving
- PayNearMe cash deposits: Deposit cash at any eligible 7-Eleven or Family Dollar store
- Online banking: Deposit discreetly directly through your bank’s web portal
- Unibet Play+: Pre-paid card option that can be loaded either through credit/debit cards or checking accounts.